Hey guys, first time poster here looking for some advice. I have an Ibanez GSR200 running through a Fender Rumble 75 practice amp. The amp isn't plugged into a power strip, but I have a couple other things plugged into a power strip on the same outlet. Tonight the amp was turned off with the bass plugged in when the power apparently went out (or surged) in just that outlet. I'm not sure exactly what happened, I just know that the electronics that were plugged into the outlet through the power strip turned off. And at the same time smoke started coming out around the pickups on the guitar. I took it outside and unscrewed the back panel and found that the insulation on half of the wires was melted. I'm not sure exactly where to go from here. I know that the amp is fine and still works perfectly. I would think that the pickups would need replacing? But I really don't know and have no idea how to test that. I also only paid $60 for the bass, so if the repairs are going to be pricey then it might not be worth it for me. Any help or advice you guys can offer will be really helpful. Thanks!