1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by KingDavid, Dec 30, 2013.

1. KingDavid

KingDavid

Ampeg BA115SP vs. Ampeg BSE 410 HLF?
    I need an amp by today!! Both are for sale for similar prices in my area. Which amp would be better, just overall?
  2. BurningSkies

BurningSkies

Maybe add some info to your title, so those who know Ampeg gear look at your thread? :(
  3. Ben B

Ben B Supporting Member

The BSE 410 HLF is a speaker cabinet, not an amp.
  4. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    Not sure what you are looking for. The BA115SP is a combo amp and the BSE 410HLF is a cab. If you need an amp buy the BA115SP, if you just need a cab buy the BSE 410HLF.
  5. Neener

Neener Grumpy Old Dog Supporting Member

Edit: Well crap....... I had posted the same thing as Kmonk
  6. KingDavid

KingDavid

My bad for the alarm, it's just that I don't want to lose a good amp... And if the bse isn't a combo, I could always buy a head.. I just want to know what would perform better. Which amp would be deeper, thicker, fatter, and louder?
  7. Neener

8. Neener

But you will need to have a amp as it's only a speaker cabinet.
  9. KingDavid

KingDavid

Ok, thank you. I needed an amp by tomorrow, hopefully I find a nice head for the 410 as well. Thanks.