1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

HELP!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Hutch979, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Hutch979

Hutch979

2. nubs

nubs Supporting Member

replace the missing screws and drive on.....
  3. Hutch979

Hutch979

Well you see, there are no holes, its solid like no screws have ever been put, could i leave it like this??
  4. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

can you post more pics?

:D
  5. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

yes
  6. Yango

Yango

Take the bass back to where you bought it, and ask them for a couple of screws... or go to a hardware store and buy some.

This seems pretty simple to me, but then I could be missing some huge hidden issue that makes this a much more complicated problem that only superhero can solve.

You can either drill a couple of holes, or if nothing is moving (as in:the bridge), leave it as it is.
  7. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

Maybe it's not the original bridge?
  8. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

The pics link didn't work over here. If it's brand new, contact either the dealer, or the manufacturer.
    EDIT: Never mind. The link worked. Pretty blurry pic, but it may be the way the bass is made. I would still call the manufacturer
  9. Moe Monsarrat

Moe Monsarrat Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist:Regenerate Guitar Works Carvin, Micheal Kelly Guitars
    And it was made in......?
  10. Rockin Mike

Rockin Mike Supporting Member

Look at another one just like it. Maybe they're just made like that.

If it's really a mistake, return the bass. A goof like that was likely made on Monday morning by somebody with a hangover. No telling what else may be wrong.