1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Hepatitis booster?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Icey101, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Now that I'm entering midde age, every 6 months I get a full blood test, stuff like blood sugar, vitamin levels, cholesteral levels etc, theres a long list of stuff i get back and its included in my med insurance so why not, anyway last year the doc says my test came back and showed that i was not resistant to Hep B and he said do you want the shots, there are 3 shots over about 5 months and i had my last one today. Now I'm wondering if i really had to get these shots?...On the net it mostly says if you are at high risk you should get it....but i'm married, dont travel much, not a health worker etc

2. Sponsored by:

3. Generally only something you'd get if you're at risk, say working in a law enforcement, medical or medical research environments.

4. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I don't reply to posts by users who have had government nanoprobes injected into their body.

5. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member

Taking the risk of a life debilitating disease vs getting 3 shots and not being at risk.
    What's the debate exactly? Any good reason NOT to get shot?

6. No particular reason to not get it, that I'm aware of anyway.

Over here anyway, it just isn't one of the standard vaccinations, unless you work in a high risk environment.

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    No big deal... doesn't hurt to have it. I have hep A and B because I travel to China every so often. Now you're protected for a long, long time.

brad

8. placedesjardins

placedesjardins

May 7, 2012
    You really didn't have to.