Hepatitis booster?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Icey101, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Icey101

Icey101

Now that I'm entering midde age, every 6 months I get a full blood test, stuff like blood sugar, vitamin levels, cholesteral levels etc, theres a long list of stuff i get back and its included in my med insurance so why not, anyway last year the doc says my test came back and showed that i was not resistant to Hep B and he said do you want the shots, there are 3 shots over about 5 months and i had my last one today. Now I'm wondering if i really had to get these shots?...On the net it mostly says if you are at high risk you should get it....but i'm married, dont travel much, not a health worker etc
  2. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

Generally only something you'd get if you're at risk, say working in a law enforcement, medical or medical research environments.
  3. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive Supporting Member

Media:
    I don't reply to posts by users who have had government nanoprobes injected into their body.
  4. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member

Taking the risk of a life debilitating disease vs getting 3 shots and not being at risk.
    What's the debate exactly? Any good reason NOT to get shot?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

No particular reason to not get it, that I'm aware of anyway.

Over here anyway, it just isn't one of the standard vaccinations, unless you work in a high risk environment.
  7. DigMe

DigMe

No big deal... doesn't hurt to have it. I have hep A and B because I travel to China every so often. Now you're protected for a long, long time.

brad
  8. placedesjardins

placedesjardins

You really didn't have to.