1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Here goes..... Yin Yang Standard FS Feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LakeEffect, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Supporting Member

Going out on a limb here, very on the fence about this but I'm trying to gauge interest to make some "educated" decisions.

Contemplating selling my YYS 164, build #5430, one of the recent December 2013 newborns.

An exemplary model, in dead mint condition WITH a Fodera installed D-Tuner. I have only had this bass for one month. Given its like-new condition, D-tuner upgrade and young age (with the added benefit of no wait-time), I'm asking $4,200 for it. Comes with Fodera teardrop hardshell, all tools and included materials.

Pics will follow tomorrow morning - as I will not be home until late tonight and will wait on natural light to do the flame justice.

Again, this is a FEELER, the only way I would sell it is if I could receive payment very soon. Otherwise, the reason I have to sell dissipates and it stays.

2. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Waiting on pics....

3. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Supporting Member

Sure thing, should be up by 9 or 10 central time tomorrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.