1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Heritage H-150

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by BawanaRik, Apr 4, 2014.

1. BawanaRik

BawanaRik Supporting Member

Cool guitar in the vein of a Les Paul.

This one has a tailpiece that works like a real Les Paul rather than the roller most of them come with. The top is a birds eye maple. I haven't seen too many like that. kinda of a Bigsby vibe. Comes with the original HSC. I would rather not ship but I'm close to NYC.

Not much to say. These aren't the most fungible of pieces so I'm going to ask $1300 and hope that's realistic.

Attached Files:

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Wow! That is beautiful. Wish I could allocate the fungibles...

3. BawanaRik

I'm trying to reorder my life to a less material plane.

Hopefully there's someone going the other direction.

4. BassIsBoss

BassIsBoss

Try to make sure there's enough fuel on board to land the material plane.....beautiful guitar bump.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BawanaRik

Thanks for the bump!

7. PunkKitty

PunkKitty

Free bump. I love Heritage 150's but my budget won't allow me to buy one at the moment.