1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

hey peeps!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by the yeti, Dec 24, 2013.

1. the yeti

the yeti

merry christmas! or whatever else you might be doing. i'm glad to be part of talkbass. thanks!
  2. Chazinroch

Chazinroch Supporting Member

Same to you and all the other TBers. I get so much from this site!!
  3. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    Absolutely! I am happy to find myself part of this group. My best to all of you TB'ers
  4. Technotitclan

Technotitclan Lurking TB from work Supporting Member

Agreed. Cheers to all!
  5. David Grunigen

David Grunigen

Merry Christmas to All, I never knew there were so many different people united by their love of bass!
  6. hotrodjohn

hotrodjohn Supporting Member

merry xmas everybody. thanks to TB i have been treating myself to gifts all year.
  7. wild4oldcars

wild4oldcars

Merry Christmas TB, here's to another year of holding down the low end with family and friends :)

[​IMG]