HH 3,BEF Pro and Sub problem...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by obi1, Feb 3, 2014.

1. obi1

obi1

I have my pedals at last..but I stuck about my tone..Can anybody help me about this??? Here we go..I have bef pro(with hh3),ehx big muff,sansamp bass driver di,boss oc-3,markbass super synth,boss syb-5 (I don't know which one must I use..) anyway chain is like that.. bass - syb-5 - sansamp - oc-3 - bef pro - amp..I have not use markbass and ehx yet. The problem is my tone sooo weak while I'm using the hot hand..there is no sub.and this is so annoying me.I talked with some other guys.they told me I need to use ls-2.create 2 chains,one is with oc-3 to make a sub channel and the other one is the dirt channel with the other pedals..I confused at this point..When I looked at others pedalboards there's no ls-2 or 2 chains but their tone is so bassy..and they tell me to use bef pro's lo-retain function with hh.Did I miss something?What have I doing wrong? (Is this all about the hot hand settings? maybe the mix knob must not be at the clockwise max.?!? :S I don't know, and my pedals not here,I can't check it.) anyway..can you help me guys?? thanks
  2. bgmww

bgmww

Disclosures:
    Hiwatt UK
  3. rsmith601

rsmith601 Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    President, Source Audio
  4. obi1

obi1

thanks guys but I watched them all and more..and they don't talk about how to get more sub bass..for example nathan navarro's tone at namm or pinn panelle or chris hargreaves'.. though chris not using hh..but my point is they don't lose lows and their tones are so bassy