1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

hi, noob bassplayer around

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by YKARO, Jan 15, 2014.

1. YKARO

YKARO

hi, i'm YKARO, i'm from Madrid (Spain) and i heard about this website and after a long time... i decided to signup.

i play heavy metal, nu metal, trash metal......
    all generes that finish in metal :D

ah, one thing more...my English is not too good,i only have 15 years;)

bye and EADG
  2. tony89merc

tony89merc

welcome Brother !! There are a great bunch of people on here.... Lots of knowledge floating around... so check out all the forums on here.... there's a good chance what your looking for has already been asked and answered..... And if not... Feel free to ask....
  3. Cmymud

Cmymud

Welcome!
  4. YKARO

YKARO

Thanks guys
  5. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Welcome. This is the place to be.
    Best bass site on the planet.