1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Hickok 6000A Tube Tester

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by coreyfyfe, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coreyfyfe

coreyfyfe Supporting Member

This thing is in amazing condition. The paperwork includes the manual, european tube charts, warranty card, warning paperwork, etc. Most of this stuff has been sitting in the case for years and still looks brand new. It powers up, and the lamps on the front come on, though some are dimmer than others. I haven't had an opportunity to test any tubes on it yet, but I plan to before I send it out. I'm not really sure how to price this. I've seen them for sale in the $5-700 range, and there is one in good condition on ebay at the moment with a BIN of $750 while a few others in worse condition are selling for less. I guess consider $750 what I'm hoping for and make some offers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. christw

christw Get low!

Disclosures:
    Endorsing: J Worrell Bass
    I could really use a tube tester but the budget does not allow. :(
  3. B-string

B-string Supporting Member

Nice condition, but IMHO way over priced.
  4. coreyfyfe

coreyfyfe Supporting Member

Like I said, I have no idea how to price this thing. I've seen them selling (or at least listed for sale) here and there in the $500-700 range, but I realize that's probably optimistic. I'm open to offers though if someone is really interested. Otherwise I'm ok with hanging onto it for now.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.