1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Hifiman HE-5LE Orthodynamic Headphones

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by swspiers, Jan 15, 2013.

1. swspiers

swspiers Gold Supporting Member

These cans are not for the faint of heart.

Hifiman HE-5LE headphones are serious contenders for one of the best in the world.

The cheapest price I can find on these used is $614. Retail for these was $699.

For sale shipped CONUS for $500, Paypal preferred. Includes balanced and single-ended cables, extra felt pads and balanced-to single ended adapter..

For $50 more I will include the speaker tap for hooking up to the speaker outs of a regular receiver. Otherwise, you need a headpphone amp capable of at least 1 watt or higher.

IMG_6811.JPG

IMG_6815.JPG
  2. swspiers

3. swspiers

Weekend bump...
  4. swspiers

One more bump, just in case someone got a nice tax refund and needs some ultra-high end 'phones.

TTT
  5. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

I had to read the ad title twice before realizing that these were not orthopedic headphones.

Free bump for that.