1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

High end guitars ESP, Gibson Custom shop, Carvin, Melancon

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Jake8773, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Jake8773

Jake8773

I am offering a few awesome guitars for sale/possible trade to raise funds for unexpected medical bills. All prices include shipping and paypal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Artist in gorgeous Redwood. It is immaculate except for one pin head size ripple in the finish. This is one of the best playing and sounding guitars I have ever picked up. Sell for $2600 or Trade for high end Acoustic or a Tom Anderson Drop top. $2750 trade value

Serial Number: 1611
    Completed: 2012-04-16
    Body Wood: Mahogany
    Body Color: Natural
    Chambers: N
    Top Wood: Quilted Redwood
    Bridge: Hardtail
    Neck Wood: Mahogany
    Neck Finish: Satin
    Neck Carve: Boatneck
    Overcarve: NA
    Nutsize: 1.6875"
    Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
    Fretboard Radius: 10"
    Pickups Bridge: Fralin
    Pickups Middle: NA
    Pickups Neck: Fralin
    Hardware Color: Gold
    Additional Features: 3 Ply Binding on top, back and neck. Block inlays. Fralin Twangmaster pickups
    Headstock Color: Matching Veneer and Color
    Fretwire Size: Stainless Steel Heavy

[​IMG]

My All Koa Bolt, $1800+ from Carvin plus upgraded Seymour Duncan pickups and all new CTS pots +++ 5-piece Koa stripe neck Birdseye maple board gold HW.

$1200 (MINT)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brand NEW ESP Kirk Hammett Les Paul DC. Still has the plastic on the pickguard and control plate! This is a crazy nice guitar - The action is low and buzz free. COA and OHSC included

SPECIFICATIONS CONTROLS
    Set-Neck Construction
    25.5” Scale
    Mahogany Body
    Flamed Maple Top
    Mahogany Neck
    Rosewood Fingerboard
    42mm Bone Nut
    Thin U Neck Contour
    22 XJ Frets (Scalloped from 17-22)
    Gold Hardware
    Sperzel Locking Tuners
    Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
    EMG 81 (B) / 60 (N) Active p.u.
    Finish: STBC (See Thru Black Cherry)
    Neck Volume
    Bridge Volume
    Master Tone
    3-way Toggle Switch

$1800
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2009 VOS Custom shop SG with Bare Knuckles Pickups. Easily the best CS Gibson I have owned.
    -Plays perfect, looks perfect Sounds Incredible!!! COA OHSC and case candy included.

$1800

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally, My DC135. Definitely the most played of the group but still in very good shape. SSH config, Swap ash and "naked" maple board with genuine Wilkinson trem (very stable) and locking sperzels. Great and versatile axe!
    OHSC and trem arm inc.

$700

2. Jake8773

Jake8773

3. Jake8773

Jake8773

4. cyclopsbookworm

cyclopsbookworm Mutant Werewolf Supporting Member

Out of curiosity, which BKPs did you put in the SG? I have no where near the cash to buy it...I'm just curious as I'm considering a nailbomb/emerald set for my sg.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Jarrett

Jarrett

Nice guitars man. I like those Carvins.