1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Hipshot BT-8 Detuner for >2008 Fender USA Basses

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Fred312b, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred312b

Fred312b Supporting Member

SOLD for $50 shippedSelling a chrome Hipshot BT-8 de-tuner. This is for 2008 and newer Fender American Precision and Jazz Basses. It's held into place by two metal nubs that hook into the headstock- no screws necessary. Even has a Fender "F" logo on the back for a stock look. I sold the bass I had this for in July and forgot I had it until now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is in like new condition- has all the parts and was installed/removed with a socket set, so no rounding or nicks in it. I even put some white lithium grease on the plate as recommended in the instructions to save you the hassle ;) .

I'd like to get $50 shipped to the lower 48/CONUS for this. I take Paypal. Any questions or want more pics, let me know. :bassist:
  2. Fred312b

Fred312b Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.