1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Hipshot Chrome Plated Steel Vintage Bridge 5-string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by ThumbyAche, Feb 24, 2013.

1. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

This is a brand new Chrome Plated STEEL Hipshot Vintage Bridge for 5-String. They were supposed to line up the holes to replace the Hipshot B-Style bridge on my F-Bass but it doesn't line up exactly so since it was way too long before I found out...I'm going to sell it since I can't use it. Comes with screws and allen wrench. $75 shipped. US48 only. This was a custom order Stainless Steel Bridge, not the brass ones that you normally see for sale.

Attached Files:

2. ThumbyAche

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

is it chrome? It would also have to fit my Nordy..

J
  3. ThumbyAche

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

Mine is 19mm and it's an awesome bridge. Wish it was a direct replacement on my Nordy..
  4. ThumbyAche

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

Not sure...you got anything else? Might be able to use a BA II bridge 4-string, or Some EMG PJ pups or something like that..
  5. ThumbyAche

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

killer bridge for somebody..bump
  6. ThumbyAche

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

bump or trade for some hipshot UL chrome tuners 3/8 Y to go on an F-bass..
  7. ThumbyAche

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

lower price bump for a brand new unused chrome plated steel bridge. cost me over $100 direct from Hipshot and I never used it.
  8. ThumbyAche

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

9. ThumbyAche

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

still have this, was going to keep it but I'll sell it or trade for a Hipshot B 5-string bridge in Chrome which I could use right now. This is a custom made Hipshot Vintage Bridge in stainless steel not brass or aluminum like other Hipshot bridges. If I keep it, it will go on my Nordy eventually.