1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Hipshot GB7 black - Free

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Substandard, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Substandard

Substandard

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hey all,

I bought a GB7 and the tab that the adjustment screw goes through was slightly bent. This caused it to not make solid contact with the allen screw that held it in place.

This could likely be fixed by someone with the right clamps/pliers/etc.

Hipshot graciously replaced it and the new one works perfect. Meanwhile I have a perfectly good extra one that's just slightly bent.

I'll send this out for free to whomever wants one but can't afford it and wants to try and bend it into place.

FWIW it does make contact, it's just slightly off so it slips.

I'll ship this in the con-us. You don't have to send anything -but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like gifts :bag: :D ;)

:bassist:

PM me a haiku about the holidays and it's yours.
  2. troubleboy

troubleboy

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I''ll take it. pm incoming