1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Hipshot HB6Y-1/2 Bass Tuner Set and Genuine Fender String Guide (Gold)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Malak the Mad, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

1. Hipshot HB6Y-1/2 Bass Tuner Set and Genuine Fender String Guide (Gold): $70 shipped

These were briefly mounted, then swapped out. They've seen very little use and work as if they were brand-new. I prefer to work with PayPal, but would be willing to do a little traveling if the buyer is near the Northern Delaware/Eastern PA/New Jersey area.

[​IMG]
  2. Malak the Mad

Bump to the top floor, please.
  3. Malak the Mad

I am willing to trade for other accessories. I'm not looking for anything specific, but I'm always open to offers, so fire a PM my way as well as posting on this thread.

Many thanks!
    -Malak the Mad
  4. Malak the Mad

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

do these fit MIM necks? I think 11/16" is MIM size...
  7. Malak the Mad

I checked with Jason at Hipshot Products before I bought them. He says the 1/2" Ultralites are the way to go for MIM's and standard Squiers. But, if you want to be certain, here's a quote from the website;

"The 3/8 diameter version fits basses with a headstock hole size of 9/16 inch. The 1/2 inch diameter version fits basses with a headstock hole size of 11/16 inch."
  8. bassman_al

Thanks! If I got this set and put it on this bass, I think I would be forced to move to Vegas. The color scheme also would allow me to complete the prototype "Iron Man" bass! ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394704059.285890.jpg
  9. Malak the Mad

I can dig an Iron Man-themed bass. The tuners would make it rather "Vegas", but if you wanted to go Full-Tilt Boogie, I can also supply you with a set of gold-tinted Stainless Steel Dean Markley bass strings! Those, and maybe a set of gold control knobs and you'd do Tony Stark proud! ;)
  10. bassman_al

Ordered the gold knobs last night!
    :)
    I'm thinking your tuners might not fit with the retro-ish vibe of my bass, but its tempting... I'll continue to think about it and watch your thread.
  11. Lalo Garcia

Lalo Garcia Supporting Member

Hi are these the Ultralite hipshot tuners in Gold? I need a set of those for a USA MTD bass that I want to change to Gold Hardware...Please let me know
    Thannks!

Lalo Garcia
  12. Malak the Mad

As "Gold" as the "Seven Cities Of…"! :D

Seriously though, yes they have a gold finish. Also remember, these are meant for 11/16-inch peg holes. If there's a doubt about the fit, send an email to Hipshot.
  13. Lalo Garcia

Lalo Garcia Supporting Member

ok! I sent you a PM.

Lalo Garcia
  14. Malak the Mad

15. Malak the Mad

…and SOLD to Lalo Garcia! Enjoy the heck out of them!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.