1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Hipshot Ultralite HB6Y-3/8 Chrome in 3+2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by j.weaver, Dec 6, 2013.

1. j.weaver

j.weaver Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I am never going to get around to building another five-string, so I have decided to sell my Hipshot Ultralite HB6Y-3/8 Chrome Tuners. The tuners are barely used, and come with mounting screws (secured in the blue tape pictured).

This 3-top, 2-bottom set is off of my Turner Renaissance when it was converted to gold hardware. They were only used for a couple of years, and even then they were only strung with nylon-core Thomastik-Infeld Acoustacores.

I'm selling these for $99 shipped.

[​IMG]
  2. j.weaver

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

The tuners are sold pending payment.
  3. j.weaver

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

The tuners are sold!