1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Hipshot Vintage 4-String Bridge Modified for Fender Aerodyne Bridge Routs!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Bottoms_Up!, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bottoms_Up!

Bottoms_Up! For the record, I don't love Raymond. Gold Supporting Member

Here we have a Hipshot chrome 4-string Vintage bridge that has been modified to fit the infamous bridge-rout found a MiJ Fender Aerodyne (P or J). A MUCH sturdier solution to the flimsy stock bridge IMO. And, if you don't own an Aerodyne, at the end of the day, it's still a Hipshot Vintage bridge with slightly larger radius corners. :) Mounting screws included.

Pics below show fit on the Aerodyne. As you can see, the Hipshot is a tad shallow neck to bridge but the overhang does a good job of camouflaging this. Hipshot has since fashioned me a custom bridge with exact Aerodyne specs so I no longer need this one.

[DEL]Looking for $40 shipped ConUS![/DEL] SOLD!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!
  2. JdoubleH

JdoubleH Scented meat Supporting Member

I imagine there's a bit of exposed brass on the corners, right? Is it just the front two corners? It looks like you did a nice job on the radius. I love these bridges - the quick release makes string changes SO much easier. I think I may need this for one of mine that lacks that nicety. I'll pm in a bit.
  3. Bottoms_Up!

I added some detailed pics above.
  4. Bottoms_Up!

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.