Hohner Special 20 marine band harmonica-9 total+Bonus, $100 shipped!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by A-Step-Towards, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

Here are 9 harmonica's. They are marked "Hohner special 20 marine band harmonica ", made in Germany.

The set includes 9 harmonicas in the key of F, D, C, G, E, Bb, A, Eb, B. The condition is fair. They have very low use but sat a bit and the chrome is a tad tarnished and it appears there is some light surface rust here and there. There each held together by a few screws so pulling them apart and doing some cleaning shouldn't be hard.

BONUS- Also included is 1 US ARMY BAND harmonica, no idea of age on it. It is USA made.

So total there are 10 harmonicas, the US Army one is no show in the photo of them in the case.

Case is also included, not in the best shape.

I have seen sets of just 5 hohner 20 marine band harmonicas for about $180 new, so total I would say this set new would cost a easy $300-factoring in condition and the fact I wanna move these I am pricing them competitively, its been a long time since I played and I hope someone can put them to good use.These go for about 30-35$ each new if bought individually. As of now I dont want to split up the set, you can do so if you wish and end up with some free to you harmonicas.

Here is an example of a 5 pack

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hohner-Case...290?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab38dbc12

9 hohner's, as you can see a polish is needed, no dings on them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The bonus army one

[​IMG]

100$ Shipped CONUS.

2. A-Step-Towards

3. A-Step-Towards

4. jeremy_p

jeremy_p