1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Holiday coupons/deals for pedals

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by DeltaPhoenix, Nov 26, 2012.

1. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

I know there is a hot deals subforum but I figured maybe us pedal-philes could use a place to put Coupon codes, deal alerts, etc for the holiday season.

Of Course Prymaxe always has something going on 16% off through 11/27 code is BFR16

Does Bass EFX have anything going on?
    Geargas Store?

(both have the same item in stock that I want)

PGS?

Amazon?

Let's list the codes ya'll!
  2. bludog

bludog Supporting Member

I was thinking of creating this thread too, but other than Prymaxe I'm not seeing too many deals out there. I was looking for BassEFX specfically b/c they are the only ones with the 3Leaf Enabler. Been waiting to pull the trigger, but maybe it's all for not.

If anyone finds anything (or Chad @ BassEFX sees this), let's post 'em here.
  3. G.Bisson

G.Bisson Supporting Member

There is always MF deals. They had better deals over the black friday weekend. But, for cyber monday today only you can get a quick 10% off and if the pedal is over the $250 price point they are giving 12% off.

If you are new to BestBassGear sign up for the newsletter to get a small 5% off.

ProTone pedals is having a sale direct from their webpage. $150 for any pedal.

For the pedal builders, Mammoth Electronics is offering free shipping and a 25% discount on select parts.

I too have been on the hunt for pedal deals :ninja: where they at :confused:
  4. bludog

bludog Supporting Member

*BassEFX.com just posted a promo code valid thru the end of the week:

10% off w/ bassefx10

+Free Std Shipping

...Enabler on the way, lets see what else can I talk myself into? :)
  5. DeltaPhoenix

SWEET. Time to reacquire a Xerograph Deluxe!

Good work bludog!
  6. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz!

this really should be in hot deals sub-forum, but I'll let it slide for a day or so.
  7. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
  8. DeltaPhoenix

Thanks Grygrx
  9. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

Guitar Center has 15% off check out their boutique pedal page.