1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

HOLY S#*! White Elk Super Fuzz

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by IngloriousOz, Mar 18, 2014.

1. IngloriousOz

IngloriousOz Supporting Member

At last this gem just arrived from Japan! Will post clips later this week, and i'll do a side by side vs the Box of War and my OG Tall Font Sovtek. STOKED! Hoping it sounds incredible on bass.

Attached Files:

2. gregmon79

gregmon79 Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    hmmmmm, never heard of this guy. Would like to see what it has to offer, look forward to hearing your clips. Im pretty stoked about my Diesel Dawg clone that Vlad5 made off of one of John K's designs. You want sick? This thing KILLS! Especially when ran @ 18v.

3. IngloriousOz

Nice! Post some clips too @ 9 & 18!

This is a Japanese Elk Fuzz "Sustainar" clone. The Boris fuzz.

It's torture picking up gear on your lunch break and having to go back to work without being able to hear it in action.

4. gregmon79

gregmon79 Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Oh man I know! I can't stand it when I'm at work an I see "delivered" all in green on a tracking site haha. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning.

I'll try to record some tonight. They aren't the best recordings, just my iPhone straight to soundcloud, but you'll get the gist.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Pastrami

Pastrami

When the heck?

Had no idea this was a thing. And why is this only available in Japan? Very odd

7. IngloriousOz

Yep. Thought the same thing but sprung for it and paid the extra to get it here.

It's a special limited run and they only sell them at one shop in Japan.