1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Homeland?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by reasonbass, Nov 24, 2011.

1. reasonbass

reasonbass Supporting Member

Is anyone watching the show Homeland on Showtime? It is one of my favorites alongside The Walking Dead series.
  2. elgecko

elgecko

Excellent show! The "is he or isn't he" question is driving me nuts!

Showtime's been producing some really good TV...I can't wait for the second season of Shameless.
  3. briand

briand

awesome new show this season -- definitely worth watching! ...then again, I'm a big Mandy P. fan, anyway.
  4. elgecko

elgecko

Next week is the season finale. I'm not quite sure how they're going to resolve all unanswered questions in 90 minutes. The show got picked up for a second season...they better not stretch out too many questions till next season.
  5. smeet

smeet Supporting Member

Great show. Heavy subject matter, and interestingly enough, terrorism is kind of the least heavy thing they deal with on the show! Great acting all around too.
  6. elgecko

elgecko

:hyper:

Season 2 premiers this Sunday! For those who missed the first season, there's still time to do an On Demand marathon to get caught up. It's an EXCELLENT show!
  7. bassguppy

bassguppy

+1

great show with a fine cast.
  8. nickbass79

nickbass79

The Wife and I watch it. It really gets my blood boiling sometimes, but it's designed to do that. Looking forward to the season 2 premier on Saturday.
  9. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler Supporting Member

I tried looking for it on demand and it wasn't up. :atoz: This show was created by my old boss.
  10. colcifer

colcifer Esteemed Nitpicker Supporting Member

11. mongo2

mongo2

I watched season 1 but found it a bit tedious and predictable. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to watch the second season.
  12. elgecko

elgecko

13. MakiSupaStar

14. Sonic_Death

Sonic_Death

Can't wait. I have a couple of my Sunday shows coming back this week so it'll be nice to have that again.

Really loved the last few episodes of S1, so hopefully they can keep the pace up.
  15. mongo2

mongo2

Watched the first episode of season 2...meh.
  16. colcifer

Watched it last night. Not as good as S1 but they had to get us back into the story somehow...
  17. MakiSupaStar

I'm caught up. Dig it.
  18. elgecko

elgecko

They definitely did some MAJOR story expansion which I'm not exactly thrilled about. The 2nd episode preview looked good so we'll see where the season leads.
  19. colcifer

It's really good, isn't it?
  20. elgecko

elgecko

Episode 1 of the second season didn't strike me as much as the first season.