1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Hooking up X2-XDR95 (rackmount) wireless to Eden WT-500

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by morrisonhendrix, Dec 21, 2013.

1. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix Supporting Member

I posted this over at the Eden site but haven't received a response.
    I'll be the first to admit that I'm an idiot when it comes to this type of thing. I have a pedal board of effects that I run this way: bass>effects>amp input
    I've got a lot of effects pedals so I don't know (and frankly don't have the time at the moment to look it up) if I can run them through the mono effects loop. Having said all of that:

Where do I plug/how do I hook up the X2 wireless (rackmount) based on the set up I have mentioned above? I assume I can't plug it into the AUX, which is for CD/Drum machine/synth etc.

I've got a gig tonight and I'd like to use the wireless.