1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Horror or success stories of craigslist personal ads??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Linas, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Linas

Linas

I know some of you have met your SO's through the internet, so I was wondering if anyone has any either horror or success stories of meeting someone from the craigslist personals. Well lets hear em!
  2. popinfresh

popinfresh

Those craiglist things scare the crap out of me. How many married men need a 'sexy innocent girl who can be taught and molded into what i like" :S
  3. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler Supporting Member

Me. Oh wait. Sigh. I'm not a proud man. :scowl:
  4. Thunderscreech

Thunderscreech

I came into here expecting thing. I'm not surprised at all. :meh:
  5. fitbass3p

fitbass3p Supporting Member

I cannot detect the level of sarcasm in this post. I am therefore offended. However, I will not tell you which interpretation I was assuming you meant.
  6. Boostedrex

Boostedrex

I didn't know that the personals contained real people. I figured they were all just hookers. If you want to internet pimp then you might want to try somewhere a little more legit/orgainzed than CL. :)
  7. santucci218

santucci218

To this day I still can't believe that toothless midget to be so gentle.
  8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler Supporting Member

In the dirty side of the Craiglist business, we like to call that a complimentary gummer. You gotta pay top roses for that treat. Enjoy.
  9. santucci218

santucci218

I woke in the morning in a pool of my own blood. She almost stole my heart, but honestly stole my kidney.