1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Horror or success stories of craigslist personal ads??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Linas, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    I know some of you have met your SO's through the internet, so I was wondering if anyone has any either horror or success stories of meeting someone from the craigslist personals. Well lets hear em!

2. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    Those craiglist things scare the crap out of me. How many married men need a 'sexy innocent girl who can be taught and molded into what i like" :S

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Me. Oh wait. Sigh. I'm not a proud man. :scowl:

5. I came into here expecting thing. I'm not surprised at all. :meh:

6. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    I cannot detect the level of sarcasm in this post. I am therefore offended. However, I will not tell you which interpretation I was assuming you meant.

7. Boostedrex

Boostedrex

Feb 24, 2009
    Lincoln, CA
    I didn't know that the personals contained real people. I figured they were all just hookers. If you want to internet pimp then you might want to try somewhere a little more legit/orgainzed than CL. :)

8. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    To this day I still can't believe that toothless midget to be so gentle.

9. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    In the dirty side of the Craiglist business, we like to call that a complimentary gummer. You gotta pay top roses for that treat. Enjoy.

10. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    I woke in the morning in a pool of my own blood. She almost stole my heart, but honestly stole my kidney.