Hot Tuna Tiickets Seattle 2/20/2014

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Philonius, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Philonius

Philonius Supporting Member

I have two extra tickets to see Hot Tuna with David Linley at the Triple Door in Seattle on February 20th; that's this coming Thursday. The show is sold out, so if you wanted to see them but were too late, this is your lucky day. Showtime is 8PM, doors open at 7PM.

If you haven't been there, its a great venue; comfy booths, decent food, excellent sound, not too big. We've got a spot in the back corner, but there really aren't any bad seats in the house. My wife will be with me; we're pretty much just a boring middle-aged couple. But nice.

I prepaid $59.50 per ticket, and I'd love to get that for them, but as show time approaches, the chance of getting a desperation discount goes up.

If you're interested- PM ME! So much easier than me checking back on this thread regularly.

Hopefully this is in the appropriate forum, etc.

Regards, Phil

2. Gaolee

Gaolee The Fat Violin Supporting Member

That's a fantastic place to see a show, and Phil is right about there being no bad seats.

3. kesslari

kesslari Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Dang, that will be a great show. Some brilliant musicians gettin' down. Wish I were up there.

4. Philonius

Philonius Supporting Member

Ding, ding, ding; we have a winner. See you tonight Neon Scribe!

5. Register to disable this ad