1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

How can I load up Audacity files in a post?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by TUEP, Feb 14, 2014.

1. TUEP

TUEP

I need some tone critique. I was wondering how I can load up Audacity audio files in a post.
  2. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member

You need to upload your files somewhere then post them.
    Try Soundcloud or Reverbnation.
  3. Shanebo

Shanebo

What he said...

I just figured it out yesterday myself, so it's pretty straightforward.

I registered at Soundcloud (.com). Export the file from Audacity and save it as a MP3 on your computer. Upload to Soundcloud, and then use the little orange soundcloud icon on the "reply to thread" box here to insert the web address of the page with the file you wish to upload.

It's pretty much the same as doing photos, just a different hosting site.

All the best,

Shane
  4. TUEP

TUEP

Thanks Jazz_Ad its good to see you. I remember you over at the HCBF several years ago.
  5. TUEP

TUEP

Alright I am going to go there and register.