Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gwx014, Dec 27, 2005.
How many do you own and what types are they?
Log in or Sign up to hide this ad and more.
at the moment three
Marcus Miller Jazz
Fretless Yammie BB404F
Ibanez SR400 w/ Dimarzio's.
Modulus Flea Four
Modulus Flea Five
Samick Fretless Four
at the moment two
ernie ball musicman sterling
mtd kingston fretless
1) Ibanez SRX705
Atelier Z 5
Hot Rodded Mim Fender J 4
F Bass BN5
Warwick Infinity SN 5
Warwick Corvette $$ 4
Warwick Katana BO 4
1. Rickenbacker 4001v63 Mapleglo
2. Rickenbacker 4003 Fireglo
3. MIA Fender Jazz
4. Spector Euro LX
5. Status-Graphite KingBass Artist
6. Kramer XKB-20
7. Oscar Schmidt OB100
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Fretless
Fender Classic 60's Jazz
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Jazz
1. Buckeyeburl Roscoe SKB3006
2. Black Valenti Fretless 5
In order of purchase:
1) Epiphone Precision Bass
2) Peavey Fury 5 String
3) Michael Kelly 4 String Acoustic/Electric
4) Brice HXB-406 6 String
5) Fender Geddy Lee Signature
6) MusicMan Stingray 5 String
Fender MIA Deluxe P
MM Stingray 5
Ken Smith Fretless Burner 6
and I think I need more
Morch Custom 4-string Jazz Bass
Morch Custom 6-string Fretless
Morch Custom 6-string Fretted
Fender Jazz Bass '62 RI Japan w/Flatwounds
I own 2 at the moment and will have 2 in january
Status Graphite Energy 6 string Fretless
I will finally rid my room of the cursed Vintage V800
What happened to all those lovely basses you brought to the GTG? Maybe I was imagining them.. or maybe they all belonged to other people? Didnt you have a Stanley Clarke, a Warwick and/or a Bongo...
It almost sounds like Im making them up.
Nordstrand NJ Deluxe.
My favorites are:
1. Lull M5V - It may have the best overall tone of any of my basses.
2. Roscoe SKB3006 - It still makes me look at the bass in a different way.
3. MIA Standard P-Bass w/a Nordstrand NP4 pickup - IMO the classic tone.
4. Modulus Q-4 - A very unique sounding bass.
5. Alembic Europa-4 - It practically plays itself.
6. '76 Rick 4001. - My high school bass. Tons of sentimental value.
But I'm thinking about selling off my remaining 4-strings that I haven't played in quite some time.
Fender Roscoe Beck 5 (x2)
Music Man Sabre (no longer played, doesn't have enough strings!)
However I currently have 3 on order, so sometime next year I should have seven.
Separate names with a comma.