1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

How many effects can the b2 do at once

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bassistcali, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Bassistcali

Bassistcali

Obviously like one type of wah at once. but like if I wanted for example compression, wah, and reverb at once. So basically how many different types of effects can I use at once?
  2. aphexafx

aphexafx A mind is a terrible thing. Supporting Member

3. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member

It can do 7 or so will Zoom tell you but with limits, since it is designed with sections. Only one effect from each section at a time.
  4. bassbrad

bassbrad

7 at a time. The Zoom B2/B2.1u have the effects in modules so there are a lot of possibilities but you cannot use 2 distortions at the same time or 2 chorus effects at once.

Check out my cheat sheets to see the break down on effects.