1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

How to annoy people (warning, very annoying thread)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by slobake, Oct 24, 2012.

1. slobake

slobake Supporting Member

1.Every time someone says something to you respond with “Huh?” when they say it again repeat what they have said and wait for them to respond.

2.If someone is trying to tell you something interrupt them as much as possible to correct their grammar and/or question the reliability of their information.

3.When someone is talking to you ignore them and say “right, right, right” in a monotone. Then start talking about something completely unrelated.

4.When you are talking never finish a sentence after all everyone should know what you are thinking about.

5.Make sure you start giving out wise words of wisdom before someone finishes a sentence.

6.Never, ever be concise, here is an example;

“What time is it?”
    “What?”
    “What time is it?”
    “What time is it”
    “Yes, what time is it?”
    “What time is it? Well that’s a good question. Let me take a look here at my new watch that I got at the jeweler in downtown San Francisco near Union Square. You know it’s a solar watch, which means you never have to wind it. Got a really good deal on it too. Did you know that Slash has a watch like this? It was hell getting to Union Square though the traffic was murder. Now, let me see what time is it, I think my watch is accurate I set it with the clock on the ferry building. Remember when you used to be able to dial time on your phone, I wonder why they don’t have that anymore …."

"Forget it , I could have flown to London and checked Big Ben by now."
  2. CrewsControl

CrewsControl

3. scorpionldr

scorpionldr

This could use some expanding.....
  4. slobake

Go for it bro, I'm sure we all have things we could add to this list.
  5. scorpionldr

scorpionldr

hmmm.

useless assumptions.

and when a person complains about a certain group of people you should start insisting on trying to point the direction of the conversation to the point that "it's not all people, I'm sure it's only some" even if they say they realize that point..
  6. Chebass88

Chebass88 Supporting Member

7. When at the grocery store, instead of taking your shopping cart to the cart return or back to the store, just leave it between other cars. Who gives a **** if it scratches or dents someone else's car? After all, you've already left!

8. Have a second plate at every meal, and work on consuming more food than you could possible use. After you have obtained considerable bulk, buy a single air ticket for yourself, preferably in the middle. Your neighbors won't mind losing a portion of their seats due to your corpulence.

9. Inform everyone you know about your new dietary / fitness / religious / etc. beliefs. They are all genuinely concerned about you. The more you share, the better.

10. Guzzle down several cans of diet soda per day (6, to be precise), and let loose a gaseous eruption that would make "Booger" from "Revenge of the Nerds" proud. Best to do this in an office setting.
  7. nutso42

nutso42

8. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME! Supporting Member

9. scorpionldr

scorpionldr

NO, IT'S HOW :D
  10. Relic

Relic Cow are you? Supporting Member

always answer a question with a question?
  11. slobake

What?
  12. slobake

To give us something to talk about. :D
  13. agent77

agent77 Tin Foil Hat Wearer Supporting Member

My favorite is to go into a public restroom exclaiming, "ohh! I gotta take a whiz so bad!" (do the pee pee dance too, it helps)

Then get to the urinal, and while doing your business say, "ahhh, I'm taking a whizz." (be sure others can hear the relief in your voice, tilting your head back helps too)

Next go wash your your hands. Turn to the guy next to you, and as seriously as possible say, "I just took a whiz."

99% of people try to get away from you as quickly as possible.
  14. MatticusMania

Why?
  15. MatticusMania

Why?
  16. MatticusMania

Why?
  17. Relic

Relic Cow are you? Supporting Member

Well, why not?