1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

How to attach boss pedals to your board

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jman2089, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Jman2089

Jman2089 Supporting Member

2. stratovani

stratovani

That looks pretty good! I have my Boss pedals in a couple of BCB-30 pedal cases myself. Back what I had a homemade wooden pedal board I used long cable ties to fasten down my pedals.

3. Jman2089

I have two boards. On my mini I use 4 Boss pedals: modded cs-3, pink label ceb-3, Rv-5, Ft-2 filter, polytune mini and LR Baggs para Di
    On my nano I have one Boss pedal, 3 leaf pwnzor, Mxr Bod, 3 leaf proton, modded ce-2b. I tried velcro to the boss pedal, but i hated that I lost the rubber on my RV-5. I didn't want to take a chance on messing up my good pedals so look around and found this product. Perfect, no more worries The pedalock works like a charm.

4. Jman2089

I have the boss case as well, but the nano fits my use better.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

7. Rickenmonster

Rickenmonster Supporting Member

I just peel off the rubber bottoms and stick on some Velcro. I keep the bottoms in case I decide to sell.

8. phangtonpower

phangtonpower

I actually made plastic bottoms for my boss pedals and Velcroed those. I haven't tried it yet, but should have since the plastic I used is kind of weak, but flipping the bottoms inside out and velcroing the inside part.

9. Jman2089