1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

How to attach boss pedals to your board

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jman2089, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Jman2089

Jman2089 Supporting Member

2. stratovani

stratovani

That looks pretty good! I have my Boss pedals in a couple of BCB-30 pedal cases myself. Back what I had a homemade wooden pedal board I used long cable ties to fasten down my pedals.
  3. Jman2089

I have two boards. On my mini I use 4 Boss pedals: modded cs-3, pink label ceb-3, Rv-5, Ft-2 filter, polytune mini and LR Baggs para Di
    On my nano I have one Boss pedal, 3 leaf pwnzor, Mxr Bod, 3 leaf proton, modded ce-2b. I tried velcro to the boss pedal, but i hated that I lost the rubber on my RV-5. I didn't want to take a chance on messing up my good pedals so look around and found this product. Perfect, no more worries The pedalock works like a charm.
  4. Jman2089

I have the boss case as well, but the nano fits my use better.
  5. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

6. Rickenmonster

Rickenmonster Supporting Member

I just peel off the rubber bottoms and stick on some Velcro. I keep the bottoms in case I decide to sell.
  7. phangtonpower

phangtonpower

I actually made plastic bottoms for my boss pedals and Velcroed those. I haven't tried it yet, but should have since the plastic I used is kind of weak, but flipping the bottoms inside out and velcroing the inside part.
  8. Jman2089