1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

How to be a member of a club?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Mortom27, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Mortom27

Mortom27

Hi everybody, I been a TB member for a few months now
    I need some help/info on how to become a member of
    some of the clubs here in TB, any help on this subject will be really appreciated it., I'm currently using the following set up:

GK100rbII/ Ampeg 610 cab/ Ibanez SR755 & Spector legend custom-4/ BBE- MXR- TECH21- BOSS- effects pedal
    thank you!!..
    :help:
  2. precijazz

precijazz I want a name when I lose. Supporting Member

Carrots. You need to bring carrots.
  3. Milk

Milk Supporting Member

Hmm.........all you have to do is post in club threads and say you want to be part of it on account that you qualify to be in it. Clubs here aren't a serious thing. Just something to put in a sig.... Pointless really.
  4. Arial Bender

Arial Bender Supporting Member

5. ffutterman

ffutterman Talentless Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

You could always start your own club. I recommend starting the Talkbass Carrot Club.
  6. Matthew_84

Matthew_84

Just find a club you want to be a member of, read the first posts, which usually state the the qualifications for being a member, and do what is necessary. Usually it's just requesting a number, and/or posting a pic of your gear... Should work for pretty much every club, except for "The No Mortom27s Club"...

Sorry had to throw in a Simpson reference
  7. Mortom27

Mortom27

thanks everyone for the good info,much appreciated it
    and for the CARROTS brothers AKA "Dumb & Dumber"
    grow the F... up!!