1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

How to fool a guitarist

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by socialleper, Feb 9, 2014.

1. socialleper

socialleper

I was working on a song for the band I'm in where the guitarist/singer writes most of the material. I played the riffs for the other guitar player on the bass and he really liked them, but the main guy didn't like it; he wouldn't even learn the riff. He said it sounded busy. So I went home and recorded the same riff with x2 guitars, bass and pre-recorded drums then emailed him the MP3. At the next practice he said he loved it. :rollno:

[heavy sigh]
  2. dreads311

dreads311

Stupid is as stupid does.
    - Forrest Gump
  3. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

Fixed...