1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

How to get Geddy Lee sound (clip)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by fredolee16, Dec 31, 2013.

1. fredolee16

fredolee16

I placed a thread a couple of weeks ago, referent to how get the famous Geddy Lee sound. It's not perfect but I record a something here that maybe some of you could like. I use my bass, a Squier Vintage Modified 77's jazz bass with stock strings (fender) and a Behringer BDI21...I downloaded the Midi song from youtube with no bass and I recorded the bass using Audacity....this is the first time I ever do this so excuse me about the mistakes because I couldn't find the way to hear my bass until I recorded so I play without monitoring myself...just enjoy the sound. Thanks.
    http://www.filedropper.com/rush-circumstances-cover_1
  2. fredolee16

fredolee16