1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

HPF-Pre Series 3 high pass filter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bobicidal, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobicidal

bobicidal Supporting Member

Hi bassist,

EDIT: I am closing this thread as the unit has a technical problem and is no longer for sale (Doh! I think I broke it)

I am selling my HPF-Pre Series 3 high pass filter.

It is less than a year old so this is the latest one without the problems, according to the website. (I didn't even know about the trouble until today when I looked)

Never gigged, used maybe 10 times for rehearsal.

I bought it because I had a massive head on a little cab and I didn't want to blow it and it did its job perfectly. Great sound - not a tone killer.

For sale at $83 shipped CONUS paid via paypal.

[​IMG][/URL

2. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    Bump- After 30 years of dicking around trying to squeeze maximum clean bottom out of my amps this little box is a wonder. Try it.:bassist:

3. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Supporting Member

Talked me into it.

PM sent.

4. bobicidal

bobicidal Supporting Member

On hold, Deal pending

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.