1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

HSC: safe luggage check in for a ABG

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by drews.anderson, Jun 30, 2013.

1. drews.anderson

drews.anderson

There's a chance I'll have to bring an ABG from the US to Brazil, Delta Airlines.
    Since it is a pretty big instrument, I'll probably have to check it in.
    Is there any HSC that will fit an ABG, and won't cost three times the value of the instrument?
    I searched and found many topics about airline travel, but anything about ABGs.
  2. MD

MD

Short answer, yes. If you Google "acoustic bass guitar case" you'll find them at MF and other online retailers.
    I'd check your bass manufacturer first for a part #.

I have two Takamine ABG's with HSC's. One case has the Takamine plaque, the other an Alvarez plaque. They're not interchangeable, but they're both made by TKL. I would guess a similar thing with cases for the Ibanez and Dean ABG's.