1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Hughes and Kettner BR-410H Bass Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RawOrange, Feb 16, 2013.

1. RawOrange

RawOrange Not really an orange Supporting Member

Super nice German made 4x10 cabinet.

Runs at 8 ohms with 300 watt RMS power handling. It has very heavy duty handles and weighs probably sixty or seventy pounds.

There are a number of dings in the box, but they are purely aesthetic. All the speakers look perfect.

Looking for a local sale in Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago (Maybe) area [Del] $300[/Del] $200

I have never shipped anything like this so I have no idea what that would entail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Nice. I saw this on Milwaukee Craigslist when I was there over the weekend. :)
    I'm selling my H&K combo because I don't really use it. But H&K makes AMAZING stuff.

3. RawOrange

4. RawOrange

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. RawOrange