1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

I customised my Spector!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Conzo93, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Conzo93

Conzo93

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector basses
    I customised my Spector Performer 4. I spoke with the company before doing so and was told it shouldn't affect the warranty on the bass. Let me know you think, good or bad.

Before:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here he is with my bands flag! Zia Regime - Derry, Northern Ireland
    [​IMG]
  2. FanOfAlice

FanOfAlice

Nice, definitely a classier look.
  3. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

I like it! Why not switch out the knobs as well?
  4. Conzo93

Conzo93

Disclosures:
    Well I considered doing that but I've seen quite a few Spectors with gold knobs and I wasn't that fussed on doing that... but maybe one day!
  5. BoomBoomOGTL

BoomBoomOGTL Supporting Member

I'm a big fan of gold hardware on almost anything, especially a Spector Big thumbs up here as it looks fantastic.
  6. Conzo93

Conzo93

Disclosures:
    Yeah it just looked to plain and modern with the black hardware and white logo so I had to give it a touch of classic Spector royalty! the new hardware isn't by Spector but its still equally as good