i don't care but i'm a caring person, i don't know what to believe.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Unemploid, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Unemploid

Unemploid

ok, the problem is either me or everybody else. since everyone out numbers me, then i'm the one that is strange. i don't want to be in a relationship. i'm thinking of just having sex with random girls, even older women. since i'm a virgin, that's not the way i want to lose it. on the other hand, i am guy, that's what we do. do i not want a relationship? I've just stop caring. i failed at trying to get with a girl. i put in all my effort. i put her before myself and ultimately lost who i am and what i believe. the reason why all of that happened is because i didn't care for myself, and that is where to start. after all this soul searching, i'm still where i'm started, i don't care about myself. i'm not as bad as i thought, and things are getting better. i suppose i thought that someone else i suppose to care about me, and i would care for that person, but i turns out that is wrong. i should care for myself and take from others, like sex. i like to mention that it's not me with sex on the mind, but everyone else that leads me to believe that my efforts should be in that direction. if you are looking to be in a relationship and the last thing on your mind is sex, than you weird, stupid, and gay. that is why i don't want to be in a relationship, it's apparently not for me. people don't have the same interests as me and even if they do i don't want to be in a relationship with them. i don't want to talk to people. if i talk to them then i am. if they have the same interest as me then we are talking about those interest, not trying to make it something more. i going to stop here, i'm sure their is more. i'll just answer your questions. thanks for reading, sorry if them sentence structure, spelling, and grammar is not to the high standards of the internet. i'm 21, if you don't recall the last post.

also, people don't understand when i say i'm confused. first, i've stop caring what people think. second, i don't mean i'm confused sexually. what's right, what's wrong?
  2. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Twinkle Twinkle Black Star

Drugs are bad, mmmkay.
  3. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Supporting Member

Didn't we do this thread a week or two ago?
  4. Icey101

Icey101

should these guys get filtered before they join TB?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Supporting Member

Wait, we did do this thread with you just two weeks ago. I am 20 and am perfectly capable of using proper/accepted methods of written communication.

Maybe if you can make a readable post I will bother to sort out the whinging.
  7. Vcell

Vcell

First off, "Lighten up, Francis"

What's wrong with being a virgin?
    Nope. Not all guys, and not all the time, and not with tons of women.
    Again nope. And that's offensive.
    Apparently you DO care what people think or you wouldn't have posted this diatribe.

I think what you really need is a great cheeseburger and a good friend.
  8. bkbirge

bkbirge Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Steak n Shake
    You are better off without her, I heard she picked her nose.
  9. bassinplace

bassinplace

Or good. :ninja: Seriously though OP, don't obsess about women and sex. It's like shoveling smoke. It will get you nowhere and tire you out. Play yer bass! :bassist::bassist::bassist:
  10. wild4oldcars

wild4oldcars

Forreal, no chick wants a strung out dude. Except for one who are strung out themselves, and I for one have cut off every relationship I have had that began to involve drugs. Not sayng you are a druggie, but certainly don't become one to try to offset this alleged grief you are feeling.

Get a hobby. Get some friends. Even if you don't like it, you are you. Get used to it. You don't need to get laid to be happy; there is plenty in life to astound you, excite you, and give you hope.

Don't be this guy. Not trying to be mean, but this is how i felt when reading your post.
  11. blastoff99

blastoff99 Supporting Member

Nevermind the friend, cheeseburger, or hobby. With that username, get a job.
  12. IvanMunoz

IvanMunoz

Dude, sounds like your having a quarter life crisis or something. You pity yourself and are hoping to leach pity from others.
    It seems like your searching for attention in any way you can get to fill the void of the lack of a woman in your life.
    I read your last post, and it was just the same as this one.
    This post seems like a cry for attention, sorry if it seems harsh, but it sounds like you need to get yourself in order.
    Maybe see a counselor or something.
    I bolded a couple of the reasons you may come off as unlikable, mainly the blatant self hate and acceptance of mediocrity. Also the rude "gay" comment to name a few.
    I'm 19 so I understand the whole teen angst thing or whatever they call it, I don't pity you, but am offering you some light advice: you may want to work through this and I guarantee you'll be better off from it.
  13. Bingo

Bingo

Just a little context is needed (I think) before we can really get into this.

OP, how old are you?

If you are 19 you are just being melodramatic (something we could all be accused of when we were young). You are too young to have to worry about being in a relationship.

If you are 45, then, yes, it's about time you went out there and got some booty and worry about relationships later. Time's a wastin. Back away from the computer and go get...... some.
  14. UncleFluffy

UncleFluffy Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Head Tinkerer, The Flufflab
    It's hard to understand what you're saying from your post, but:

Work on making yourself the best you you can be. Do things that make you content and happy and confident. Do things that help you understand who you are.

The right type of sexy stuff / relationship stuff will follow.

Don't sweat it.

(We all sweat it too much in our teens and 20s. It's a waste of time. But we all still do it.)
  15. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Moderator Supporting Member

Media:
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Levy's Leathers
    Okay, I saw "sex" "older Women" and "virgin" so I didn't read OP.

However, I'm going to now.
  16. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Moderator Supporting Member

Media:
    Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Levy's Leathers
    Okay. I was gonna make a joke about you owning a fedora, but seriously dude, you say you don't only care about sex, but since you mentioned it 5 separate times in your post, I think that's your ultimate endgame. Whether you intent it or not, it seems like you WANT to lose your virginity by any means possible.

So listen. Stop trying, and it'll happen. Girls (imo) don't care for guys who are TRYING to get a relationship or a quick bang (for a lack of better words)

Just lay back dude. It'll happen.
  17. Tat2dHeart

Tat2dHeart Only two strings away from an attitude problem. Gold Supporting Member

Aaand...a second time around? OP, you're only 21. Just live and have fun and do what you do. Screw what other people think you should do. They have their own lives. This one is yours. Stop wasting it fussing about what other people think and go live it before you realize that you're 50, and haven't done anything you really wanted to do.

Oh. Yeah. Check into that writing class, too. These run on sentences are breaking my brain and I can't treat you like one of my children with a broken brain.
  18. bass geetarist

bass geetarist Supporting Member

Remind yourself of this often, don't give up on yourself, and try to figure out why you're homophobic and sexist
  19. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow Give Me Chocolate! Gold Supporting Member

Uhm, I don't think the OP himself is homophobic.

I think what he is saying is that if you are the type of person that wants to be in a relationship, but not first and foremost for the sex, then society sees you as being weird, stupid or gay.

Not saying he's right in thinking that, but it sure is an easy assumption to make when you're a 20 year old male. I mean, getting laid is usually the only thing most 20yo males talk about.

Take our very own DerHoggz for instance, he just will not stop going on and on about the poon. :p
  20. chungweishan

chungweishan

Just be safe and appreciate the value of penicillin.
  21. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

OP needs to get laid, ASAP.

End of story.