i don't want to be in a relationship, leave me alone.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Unemploid, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Unemploid

Unemploid

i'm 21, never had a girl friend, have no job, i haven't been working on my physical appearance, i share a backhouse with my brother, i don't have a drivers liscense, my brother does, his car need to be repaired, i'm trying to start a online cartoon series with my bro, we're looking for a drummer for our band, and i'm taking night classes. yet people think that i want or need a girlfriend. with what money? i hate the idea of relationship atleast at my age range. girls they just wanna have fun and im in no mood to entertain them, then get some bs like being friends and other crit. i'll be plenty happy if i could afford my own place to live, that is what really is important. i just don't give a crit. what your favorite music, color, yadda yadda. none of that will matter once thes semester is over, you get another job, or i'm just yesterdays news. I'm going to try to level this short, girls try to get with me, right their is a problem. i may have never been in a relationship but i no how it's suppose to work. everyone else is stupid thats why i don't like anybody. my number one rule is i introduce myself first, i she does it is definately not going anywhere. why. because if im first it show courage and yadda yadda. if she introduces herself first because she is interested in me, then i show interest in her she thinks it's because that i know she is interested in me and that is the only reason i'm interested in her. they never wanna be friends, i should start say that. once a girl is like hey, i should just say i'm brandon i just want to be friends. also, i don't think everyone is stupid but the ones that are smart should no not to be involved with me because of the list of myself in the first really long sentence. im from a small town, im now living in a big city, and no one has the same interests as me. today i told a girl in class that my friend met mc hammer and she didn't even know who he was. i love rock. chuck berry until the 90s, i don't know much modern music unless it's a old rock band woth a new album. i want someone to like me for me, and what is me? i am my cartoon, my band. i want someone to see those things and like it. i hate introducing myself to people saying this is what i want to be, i rather be this is who i am. my cartoon is not out and my band is not together. these to thing are not real. i don't play bass in a band and i don't write and voice in a cartoon. i want a girl to be impressed with what ive done not because i entered a room, i didn't do anything, i haven't done anything. also, you can say i hate myself, thats why someone liking me is unrational. or you could say i have high standards for myself and any girl interested does not. a job, my place, cartoon, band, even getting a liscense, a car, and/school is more important then a relationship, the girls would agree with me. if those eccuses are good enough for them, then why not me, but of course im not a girl, but some would would say i'm acting like one. thanks for reading, please let me know what you think.
  2. bassteban

bassteban

ADD version please
  3. kanonfodr

kanonfodr Supporting Member

Punctuation and paragraphs are important.

Peace,
    Greg
  4. bassteban

bassteban

I don't think you need to worry about anyone forcing a relationship down your throat. Welcome to TB, BTW :)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. elgecko

elgecko

You sound like a barrel full of laughs to be around.

:meh:
  7. ggoat!!!

ggoat!!!

Cheer up...spend a little time here on TalkBass and once you find a girl who wears FLATS as opposed to heels and sports TORTOISE shell framed glasses, you'll be hooked!
  8. RadioactiveGuy4

RadioactiveGuy4

9. meteor

meteor

Do what makes you happy
  10. VeganThump

VeganThump

Dude that read like the angry manifesto of a future deranged serial killer.

Just sayin'...
  11. VeganThump

VeganThump

LOLz
  12. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Howdidyoureaditwithoutproperpunctuationandparagraphs?:eyebrow:

:p
  13. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Supporting Member

Media:
    You sure about this bit?
  14. kohntarkosz

kohntarkosz Banned

You can choose one, or the other. Not both.
  15. Mike M.

Mike M.

This.
  16. 96tbird

96tbird This Indian movie is really boring man. Supporting Member

Don't be critical, he's a comic book artist. He only knows bubbles as punctuation.
  17. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Supporting Member

Well I'd hire you and you can date my sister.
  18. Ziltoid

Ziltoid Supporting Member

My eyes, my poor eyes.
  19. Caustic Crunch

Caustic Crunch

Easy, Leonard.
    Go easy, man...
  20. fmoore200

fmoore200

This thread has potential.
  21. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member