1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

I have made a huge mistake... (Selling off rack)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FuturePrimitive, Dec 19, 2013.

1. FuturePrimitive

FuturePrimitive

Hello all,
    I put together a perfect (for me) rack just a few months ago only to find out I'm too old and/or lazy to schlep it at 3AM after a gig so I'm going back to a simple pedal board setup. A 6U rack also looks a tad ridiculous sitting atop a single Markbass NY151 cabinet. :rolleyes::D

Without going into too much detail, the whole point of my rack was simplicity of set up/tear down. I only had to plug in power and speaker cables and I was ready to go. Everything was in the rack, nothing on the floor, no pedals, no wires. Just bliss. In that respect it worked brilliantly, loved it. But... All of my gigs (fortunately) have good PA support so my brilliant rack and cabs just end up being stage monitors. :meh:

So anyway, my impulsive overspending and compulsive need to constantly alter my gear once again leads to someone else's gain, here goes:

Furman M-8DX power conditioner
    Without sparking the debate on the merits of power "conditioners", this unit works great. I wanted something to organize and simplify power distribution within the rack as well as have a few more flashy lights on the front of my rig. :bassist: I also bought a few shorty 12" power cables to reduce clutter in the rack, I'll include those as well.
    $85 shipped

Line 6 G90 wireless.
    Utterly amazing piece of gear. I love wireless so much I use it at home when I'm practicing. I don't jump around or go crazy on stage but I am fairly mobile and I pace a lot, even at home. My biggest pet peeve is tripping/stepping on cables. Wireless. BAM! Problem solved. None of that has anything to do with this specific wireless unit. What more can I say about the G90, check out the multitude of threads in the Live Sound forum if you need an endorsement. The G90 rocks and I will be replacing it with a G50 (pedal version) ASAP. I have an extra antenna that will be included.
    Sold![DEL]$375 shipped[/DEL]

Peterson Stroborack
    Another amazing piece of gear. I love this tuner and debated whether to sell it or keep it for home use. In the end I realized I need the money to fund the 7,385th iteration of my rig. I will no doubt regret selling this and buy another one when I realize I need an all rack set up.
    $275 shipped

Alesis 3632 Compressor
    Bought this based mostly on Bongo's excellent review and my need for a rack mounted compressor. I found it fairly easy to use even for a comp noob such as myself.
    SOLD! [DEL]$100 shipped[/DEL]

EWI 6U Tourcase rack
    I bought the 10" depth rack to try and keep size and weight down. :rolleyes: I guess it actually did that but its still too much rack for my needs. Bombproof rack with rails front and rear. Heavy duty hardware all around, here is the original product link which can say it all much better than I. There are few scuffs on the outside of the case but otherwise perfect. I'll include all the original mounting screws of course.
    $115 shipped

Shipped prices for CONUS only.

*The Markbass LMIII in the pic is not for sale.

Attached Files:

2. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Howdy. I'm interested in the Stroborack. Assume it's in minty condition with no issues and comes with power cord? How old is it? Interested in any trades (if so, what)? Thanks, DM
  3. FuturePrimitive

FuturePrimitive

Yes, Stroborack is in great condition and no issues. I do have the power cord as well. I'm not sure how old it is, I bought it used.

Hmmm trades... Well the items I need to replace the components in my rack are: Line 6 G50, 3Leaf Enabler, and Polytune Mini Noir. I'd also be interested in a Markbass NY151 cab to round out my mini-rig of doom for those rare outdoor gigs when I don't have PA support.
  4. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

PM sent.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. FuturePrimitive

FuturePrimitive

All PMs replied. I apologize for not checking more often, that's my fault for posting the ad right before holidays and taking vacation knowing I would only be on the computer sporadically.

If anyone would like better pics or more details on anything let me know.
  7. FuturePrimitive

FuturePrimitive

All PMs replied again. I apologize for not getting back to people as quickly as I'd like, life has been getting in the way big time lately.
  8. SiSoldier

SiSoldier

9. FuturePrimitive

FuturePrimitive

Updated, G90 SPF.
  10. FuturePrimitive

FuturePrimitive

G90 and 3632 sold. Peterson Stroborack, Furman, and EWI rack still up for grabs!
  11. Kyle Matthews

Kyle Matthews Supporting Member

Media:
    Disclosures:
    Proudly Endorse: Source Audio, Trailer Trash Pedal Boards & GerogeL Cables
  12. jnathanj33

jnathanj33 There are two kinds of music, Good and Bad. Supporting Member

13. TrickyPat

TrickyPat Supporting Member

How much did the whole rack weigh when it was filled up with your perfect gear? I'd like to avoid making the same mistake...
  14. FuturePrimitive

FuturePrimitive

Hmm... That's a good question actually, I should have weighed it before I started selling stuff. I would estimate more than my Avatar B210 cab but less than the B212. It really wasn't that bad, it was just way too much "stuff" for what I do in my band. I also have a small car (Dodge Dart) and it was a bit of a hassle Tetris'ing everything into place every gig.
  15. FuturePrimitive

FuturePrimitive

Hmmm... For some reason I can't edit the original post. Everything is sold except for the 6U rack. May hang on to that unless I get a decent offer. Thanks all.