1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

I lost my fuse and the fuse cap

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Crypt Ghast, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Crypt Ghast

Crypt Ghast

I have a SWR WorkingPro 700 head and I guess it fell out when I was moving it yesterday, and I don't have a good chance of finding it. What do I do to replace it? Where would I find a new fuse and fuse cap?
  2. Edword

Edword

3. P Town

P Town Guest

Try Radio Shack. you will have to buy the complete fuse holder to get the part you need
  4. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

The actual value of the fuse should be marked on the back panel close to the fuse holder.
  5. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast

Believe it or not, you can buy a replacement here on eBay. Nice if you want an original part.
  6. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Gold Supporting Member

You know David, you keep coming up with such interesting links and fascinating information. I, for one, thank you for your contributions. :D
  7. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast

Very kind of you Paul. Thanks.