1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

I need advice on Harley Benton HBZ-2005

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nathanvleugels, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Nathanvleugels

Nathanvleugels

I'm looking for at least a month already for a good 5-string bass
    The only one I found that in my opinion both looks and sounds awesome and costs 300$ or less is the Harley Benton HBZ-2005
    I've heared a lot of positive things about it, but a shop owner (who hasn't had a Harley Benton himselve) told me he thought it would be one of those basses that's good for about a year and then starts sounding worse...

I really need some advice about this, preferably from someone that has had a Harley Benton for a year or two already.

ps: I thought I posted this already but I couldn't find it, so I'm sorry if you see this post twice