1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

I think I found "the one"

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by casotti1, Dec 10, 2013.

1. casotti1

casotti1 Supporting Member

...My Steinberger XL-2. I came so close to selling it last week for a fabulous price and backed out last minute. I swear that this is the only bass I will not sell for any reason and I have never felt this about ANY bass in the past 20 years..pretty powerful huh? I hope that those of you who havent experienced this bass get a chance to..
    Thanks for reading!
  2. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative Supporting Member

nope, all my gear is on the chopping block. now what i would expect as payment on the ones i want to keep in order to let them go is a completely different matter. i recently bought a bass for over 1400, would consider selling for over 2000, but nobody is going to pay that, so in effect i'm not selling it. i do need the money to pay for capital letters, so i may consider 1999.
  3. electracoyote

electracoyote

I have a new "the one" every week.
  4. casotti1

I hear ya, but something keeps telling me to hang on to this one
  5. Space Pickle

Space Pickle

how much do capital letters cost
  6. casotti1

Ok I missed that one lol