1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Ibanez 1206e Premium

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by experienced5335, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. experienced5335

experienced5335 Supporting Member

This bass is practically brand new . It's been played twice by myself in the house and once by a tech when I had it setup.The tone is great, the action is low, no prblems, nicks or anything wrong. it's just I'm a 5 string kind of player at the moment that's the only reason for the sale. I won't deal with listing the specs that's all on the Ibanez website.. The asking price is $975.00 plus shipping CONUS.. No International Sales.. Paypal Only.. Send me your e-mail address for pictures if you're interested..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.