1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Ibanez 5 string, Mahogany Body, Bubinga neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Sumtingwong, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Sumtingwong

Sumtingwong

For Sale: Ibanez/Soundgear SR 505 5 string, mahogany body, bubinga neck, pau ferro fretboard, modified headstock, smoked chrome hardware- Has an Aguilar OBP-1 onboard preamp and Bartolini Mk 1's. Sustain for DAYS, and sits beautifully in the mix, so it's a great studio bass. I modded the headstock so engineers would stop rolling their eyes when they saw it, because it sounds f'in GREAT. Tolerates low action very well, so it plays like buttah. $[DEL]499[/DEL] [DEL]425$[/DEL] $400 OBO.

I also have the original electronics.. Somewhere.

Has some wear on the finish.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  2. Sumtingwong

Sumtingwong

Bumped. Now with Audio goodness.

3. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Nice playing, and nice Bass.

4. Sumtingwong

Sumtingwong

Thanks! I'm not really all THAT sad no one's bought it yet, because I like playing it. Still, bills are bills, and I have to raise some cash.. So- Off it goes to someone, somewhere.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Sumtingwong

Sumtingwong

Bump. Somebody, somewhere needs this bass.

7. Sumtingwong

Sumtingwong

Price now $400. This would make a great backup bass for those of you with higher-end instruments.