1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Ibanez Bass Tubescreamer- AWESOME fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Ben Mitchell, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Ben Mitchell

Ben Mitchell

This pedal is in perfect condition. I tried out effects, but despite some hate, I have decided I'm a plug straight in kind if guy.

But if I was using effects, this is gorgeous. Really adjusts to how much you dig in automatically. You can get some serious heavy fuzz or some light overdrive. Ibanez did a great job with this one.

I'm asking only 90$ plus shipping

Since I do unfortunately have only a single feedback, feel free to PM me and we could talk on the phone or whatever.

I could put some pictures, but this think really is in mint condition. If you just look it up, there are plenty of great reviews and pictures online. Only used a couple of times in my house. It doesn't have velcro. I can try to dig up a plug for it if you need one.

Thanks!

Ben

2. Ben Mitchell

Ben Mitchell

3. Ben Mitchell

Ben Mitchell

4. Ben Mitchell

Ben Mitchell

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Ben Mitchell

Ben Mitchell

7. Ben Mitchell

Ben Mitchell

Bumparoo! These are 120 plus tax brand new and this one is basically new! This is a great deal.

8. Ben Mitchell

Ben Mitchell

Hello? Offers? Trades?

9. Ben Mitchell

Ben Mitchell

Price drop to 80 shipped

10. Ben Mitchell

Ben Mitchell

Last bump before I take this off, this is a ridiculous deal. I'm about to change my mind.

11. Ben Mitchell

Ben Mitchell

Okay, I'm pulling this, i'm losing too much.