1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Ibanez BC10 bass chorus pedal - $35 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by VTbassplayer, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VTbassplayer

VTbassplayer Supporting Member

Great pedal, but I just don't need it. It has quite a few scratches, which I have tried to capture in the pictures, but still functions flawlessly and sounds great. It has velcro on the bottom that locks like a rock on my pedalboard. These MIJ Ibanez pedals from the 80's are starting to become more and more collectible. Serial # is 208501. $35 shipped to the lower 48

"The BC10 Stereo Bass Chorus maximizes effect potential in this region of the audio spectrum. Delay time control range is longer than usual for a chorus type pedal, giving bassists the ability to "tune" in the effect to the lower register. Standard fare for a chorus unit are speed and width controls; the BC10 has both, in addition to normal and inverted stereo outputs."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. VTbassplayer

3. danomite64

danomite64 Supporting Member

4. VTbassplayer

Sold pending payment