1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

Ibanez BC10 bass chorus pedal - $35 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by VTbassplayer, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VTbassplayer

VTbassplayer

Jan 26, 2008
    Granby, MA
    Great pedal, but I just don't need it. It has quite a few scratches, which I have tried to capture in the pictures, but still functions flawlessly and sounds great. It has velcro on the bottom that locks like a rock on my pedalboard. These MIJ Ibanez pedals from the 80's are starting to become more and more collectible. Serial # is 208501. $35 shipped to the lower 48

"The BC10 Stereo Bass Chorus maximizes effect potential in this region of the audio spectrum. Delay time control range is longer than usual for a chorus type pedal, giving bassists the ability to "tune" in the effect to the lower register. Standard fare for a chorus unit are speed and width controls; the BC10 has both, in addition to normal and inverted stereo outputs."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. VTbassplayer

VTbassplayer

Jan 26, 2008
    Granby, MA
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. danomite64