Ibanez BTB675 Natural Finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mccoyra, Nov 17, 2013.

1. mccoyra

mccoyra Supporting Member Supporting Member

Excellent condition Ibanez BTB 675 with Natural finish and a Rosewood fingerboard. I bought it new at Guitar Center about a year ago. It has been played gently in the studio for about 20 hours in total. The Bass is in the same condition I received it from GC when I bought it new (still has plastic and such) but has some minor scuffing on the bottom (from play in the GC store) that I tried to photograph which doesn't show up on the light natural finish.

Headstock, body face, fretboard and back are all pretty much perfect.

Has a new set of DR Low Beams on it. Plays very well. Bartolini MK2's and lots of pre amp flexibility.

35 inch scale
    19mm spacing
    about 10 lbs

This was my bass to see if I wanted to transition to 5 string. I did and bought a few high end 5's and now no longer need it.

$575 shipped in a brand new Roadrunner gig bag

Manufacturer description

The 5-string Ibanez BTB675 Electric Bass unleashes unbelievable sound capabilities, thanks to quality woods, superior construction, and cutting-edge electronics. A solid light ash body with a walnut top offers cool looks backed up by rugged construction.

The rugged 5-piece maple and bubinga thru-neck creates stronger, more dedicated tone. Exaggerated cutaways make upper-fret access effortless. The U-shaped neck profile, 19-11/16" radius, and 1-7/8" nut assure that playing your bass stays comfortable as you run your hand up and down its 24 frets.

The 35" neck scale provides superior articulation—ideal for low tunings. Quad-coil exclusively designed Bartolini MK-2 pickups are balanced for tone and plenty of sizzle.

The Ibanez BTB675 bass' neck pickup's tone is ultra-deep, balancing well with a bright bridge pickup for an evenly proportioned overall mix. Die-cast tuners, cosmo black hardware, and a flat finish round out the iIbanez BTB675 5-string bass guitar's features to make it truly is work of the luthier's art.

DESCRIPTIONS:

5-string

Solid light ash body

Walnut top

35" scale

Neck-thru construction

5-piece Maple/Bubinga neck

Rosewood fretboard

U-shaped neck

24 frets

1-7/8" nut width

19-11/16" radius