1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ibanez SR 1405E Premium F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Blues Bass 2, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Not quite one year old 1405e SR Premium. I've played it on a couple of gigs and a few practices but my Carvin B50 gets all the grunt work and I don't gig enough to justify keeping this great bass around to just sit under my bed . Mint condition , just like new with Dunlop nickle strings , Schaller strap locks , brown leather Levis strap and a new Ibanez hardshell case . Pictures are from last winter when I got it . I might get cold feet and just keep it but if someone wants to pay the full $900 it's gone . Save yourself about $300 over a new one .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$900 and I'll ship it in the lower 48 . Plays like a dream and sounds killer . No Paypal , USPS oney orders preffered .
  2. splitcoilsenior

splitcoilsenior

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have the 4 string version and these basses are simply incredible! Good price!
  3. wishbon7

wishbon7 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dude that is freaking awesome! If I had 900. It would be sitting in my house by the end of the week!
  4. Blues Bass 2

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Here's a couple pictures of it in the case . It has the Ibanez multi tool and the original strap pins too .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry , no trades .
  5. Blues Bass 2

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Think I'm keeping this for now .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.