1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Ibanez SR 1405E Premium F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Blues Bass 2, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

Not quite one year old 1405e SR Premium. I've played it on a couple of gigs and a few practices but my Carvin B50 gets all the grunt work and I don't gig enough to justify keeping this great bass around to just sit under my bed . Mint condition , just like new with Dunlop nickle strings , Schaller strap locks , brown leather Levis strap and a new Ibanez hardshell case . Pictures are from last winter when I got it . I might get cold feet and just keep it but if someone wants to pay the full $900 it's gone . Save yourself about $300 over a new one .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$900 and I'll ship it in the lower 48 . Plays like a dream and sounds killer . No Paypal , USPS oney orders preffered .

2. splitcoilsenior

splitcoilsenior

I have the 4 string version and these basses are simply incredible! Good price!

3. wishbon7

wishbon7 Supporting Member

Dude that is freaking awesome! If I had 900. It would be sitting in my house by the end of the week!

4. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

Here's a couple pictures of it in the case . It has the Ibanez multi tool and the original strap pins too .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry , no trades .

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2

Think I'm keeping this for now .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.