1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ibanez SR700 CN

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by IOA_Bassist, Feb 12, 2014.

1. IOA_Bassist

IOA_Bassist

Yo, I'm new to this forum, this is like my first post ever so be gentle 😜

I was just wondering what people think of the Ibanez SR700? I've own one for about 4-5 years and personally, to me it's flawless! It sounds fantastic no matter how I play it or what I play, I play primarily slap bass on it but I'm also in a metal band and I play with a pick for that and it sounds huge!

Elliott
  2. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

Welcome to TalkBass! Ibanez makes great instruments. I've owned an SR885 for 20 years and always received compliments on it. I'll never sell it.
  3. IOA_Bassist

IOA_Bassist

Sick man, they are amazing, I will never sell mine, tbf, it's pretty beat up soo won't be worth a lot
  4. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

lol We buy Ibanez because they're reliable, not for their resale value.
  5. Solarmist

Solarmist Supporting Member

6. Reddog01

Reddog01

I 'very got an SR700 and I love it.